Yes, I know.
There is always a list by the end of the year that commemorate a "best of" or "worst of" the year. Well, I'll get to those list later, but for now I want to share on the places that I want to visit next year.
You can call it a mission statement list and I call it my New Year's resolutions. I hope to visit these places as many as possible. If not, all of them.
Totoraku Teriyaki House Pico (West LA) Dal Rae (Pico Rivera)Reviewed on March 7 La Casita Mexicana (Bell)
- Massimo (Beverly Hills)
- Gordon Ramsay at London (West Hollywood)
Pho Filet (El Monte) Sushi Zo (West LA)Reviewed on April 3 Mom's Burgers (Compton)Reviewed on April 13
- French Laundry (Yountsville)
- Al-Watan Halan (Lawndale)
- Palate Food + Wine (Glendale)
- The Hidden Kitchen (Costa Mesa)
- Doner G (Anaheim)
- Bean Sprouts (Arcadia)
- Umemura Restaurant (Gardena)
- Quan Hop (Westminster)
Urasawa (Beverly Hills) Cole's PE (Downtown)Reviewed on Feb. 13
- Angelini Osteria (West Hollywood)
- Class 302 (Rowland Heights)
- Beachwood BBQ (Seal Beach)
- Bulgarini Gelato (Altadena)
- L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon (Las Vegas)
- Fat Duck (Berkshire, UK)
- Charlie Trotter's (Chicago)
Of course it will take some big time coinage on a few of these places. Hope I can at least scratch some of them from the list this coming year.
Happy New Year everyone!