Sunday, March 29, 2009

Breakfast Closed @ Daily Grill Downtown (Downtown L.A.)

When you get back in the office on Monday, there will be a new change on the old Daily Grill Downtown. I guess it's the sign of the times when recession hits a place like this would closed for breakfast and cut down hours. It is sort of sad for me because I can remembered fondly of the swinging carousel doors and their diner food that is opened in the heart of downtown LA. It's not like they have the best food or the cheapest price. It was just that they are the most convenient for downtown transients within walking distances to their offices.

Oh well, I guess it is BLD here I come. Unless they got rid of their breakfast and now called LD. Now, that would be a sign of the apocalypse.

2 comments:

Melissa Good Taste said...

Yikes! No places around me have had to do this yet! I am sure it will happen soon though...

Right Way to Eat said...

Hey Melissa Good Taste,

Let's hope for the best. I hate to see workers lose working hours or getting lay off because of lack of work needed. This is just sign of a bad times because I knew some of them only work part time in that breakfast shift.