Happy New Year everyone!
Yes, I know. It's been a very long time since the last time I post something in my blog. So I want to get off a good start and forecast ahead on which places I wanted to visit personally. The start of every year always begins with a personal check list of places I wanted to fulfill my dining adventures. Last year, my list contains places I have high hopes and I was able to check off one third of that list.
See for yourself: The list
This year will be something of a bucket list...places I wanted to go before I die:
- Dining Room at Langham Hotel (Pasadena)
- The Belvedere at Peninsula (Beverly Hills)
- Addison in the Grand Mar (San Diego)
- Kiyokawa (Beverly Hills)
- Mozza Pizzaeria (Los Angeles)
- Alex (Las Vegas)
- La Barca (Los Angeles)
- Little Dom's (Silverlake)
- Mr. Pizza Factory (Koreatown)
- Rivera (Downtown)
- Moto Restaurant (Chicago)
- Sona (West Hollywood)
- La Cachette (Santa Monica)
- Gorbal (Los Angeles)
- Porto's Bakery (Downey, CA)
- Langer's Delicatessen (Los Angeles)
- Cassell's Hamburgers (Koreatown)
- Pollo a la Brasa (Los Angeles)
- Arturo's Puffy Taco (La Mirada, CA)
- Ceviche Del Rey (Downey, CA)
- Tito's Market (El Monte)
- Heng Yang Chili King (Monterey Park)
- Guelaguetza (Los Angeles)
- Lazy Ox Canteen (Los Angeles)
- The Waterside Inn (Berkshire, UK)
I am keeping this list much more simpler than last year's list. I managed to get 1/3 of the list checked off, but was woefully short. I might be able to get this "must visit" places accomplish than the first go-around.
Wish me luck!