Monday, January 15, 2018

My New Year's Resolution for 2018



This is something I haven't done for awhile. New Year's Resolutions!

I have done a few lists in the past in regards to places I wanted to visit at those particular years. It doesn't need to be fancy smancy nor does it preclude to local areas. Some can be far off places. It's just more of my version of New Year's Resolutions in getting a few places that I am looking forward to.

My past few editions can be found here in 2010 and 2009

Without further ado, here's a list and I'll explain further in the passage below
  1. Dialogue (Santa Monica)
  2. Felix (Venice)
  3. Ink.Well (West Hollywood)
  4. Native (Venice)
  5. Mh Zh (Silverlake)
  6. Freedman's (Silverlake)
  7. Vespertine (Culver City)
  8. Marche Moderne (Newport Beach)
  9. The Marine Room (La Jolla)
  10. Playground 2.0 (Santa Ana)
  11. Juliette's Kitchen + Bar (Newport Beach)
  12. Journeymen (Atwater Village)
  13. Rosaliné (West Hollywood)
  14. Sparrow + Wolf (Las Vegas)
  15. Roccio's Mexican Kitchen (Bell Gardens)
  16. The Nixon Chops & Whiskey (Whittier)
  17. 重庆特色小面 Chongqing Special Noodles (San Gabriel)
  18. Nothingness (San Gabriel)
  19. Colonia Tacos Guisados (Whittier)
  20. Loquita (Santa Barbara)
As you can see, some required longer trips. While others seemed to be places that was long established, but I just never got around to visit. As I conquered each place, I will marked them down. Majority of these places will be more than doable on a weekend, so wish me luck.

No comments: